Diagnostic And Other Services
Resources are available online and across the state via your local Extension office, nearest Research and Education Center, or by shipping your sample to on campus UF/IFAS labs. See our Pests and Pollinators and Organic Agriculture pages for additional Integrated Pest Management information.
- Insects and Mites
- Plant Diseases
UF/IFAS Research and Education Center Diagnostic Plant Clinics
Diagnostic Plant Clinics
- UF/IFAS Gulf Coast Research and Education Center Plant Clinic, Wimauma
- UF/IFAS Mid-Florida Research and Education Center Plant Clinic, Apopka
- UF/IFAS Southwest Florida Research and Education Center Plant Clinic, Immokalee
- UF/IFAS North Florida Research and Education Center Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic, Quincy
- UF/IFAS Everglades Research and Education Center Everglades Soil Testing Laboratory, Belle Glade
- UF/IFAS Tropical Research and Education Center Plant Diagnostic Clinic, Homestead
- Coming Soon! Diagnostics available at UF/IFAS Hastings Agricultural Extension Center, Hastings.
- UF/IFAS Playlists on IPM Services And Sampling
- UF/IFAS SOIL TESTING LABORATORY (ESTL) – Samples analyzed for nutrient concentrations and fertility recommendations for a fee
- UF/IFAS NEMATODE ASSAY LAB - Send samples to identify and estimate nematode concentrations with management recommendations for a fee.
- Weather and Irrigation
- Other UF/IFAS Extension Resources